Provide all information possible about Jamba Juice, including Current CMO, C-Suite, Locations, HQ, Annualized revenue, Current agency of record, Products and Competitive set.
- Jamba is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The current CMO of Jamba, formerly known as Jamba Juice, is Shivram Vaideeswaran.
- Jamba has 850 locations in 35 states and 6 countries. They operate as a franchise.
- Jamba is owned by Focus Brands.
- In January 2019, Jamba underwent management changes after it was acquired by Focus Brands. Geoff Henry was appointed President, Shivram Vaideeswaran was named CMO, and Jamie Denney was promoted to VP of Operations.
- Jamba was acquired for $200 million. No other current revenue was found during the initial research.
- Jamba sells "smoothies, bowls and bites", with a focus on making "eating better fun and easy by providing access to everything you need to support your active lifestyle" with a goal of being "the defining lifestyle leader in the smoothie and juice category."
- The company is active on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.