To obtain a company overview of Krystal Restaurants, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their annual revenue, an overview of the products/services they offer, the number of employees working for the company, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this research, this is the website for Krystal Restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1932 by Rody Davenport Jr. and Glenn Sherrill.
- Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, Krystal Restaurants is a chain of fast-food restaurants.
- The company has between 11 and 50 employees.
- The company was founded in 1932 and has since grown to encompass over 300 locations throughout Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- The company has a robust social media presence, with accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Krystal Restaurants is a fast-food chain of restaurants.
- The restaurants serve a variety of options including burgers, chicken nuggets, french fries and tater tots, hot dogs, and soft drinks, among other things.
- The company describes themselves as being unafraid "to innovate, adding a breakfast menu, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, milkshakes (and more) to our enduring selection of delicious, iconic, little square burgers".
Financial Data and Leadership Information
- Krystal Restaurants has an annual revenue of about $297.87 million.
- The president and CEO of Krystal Restaurants is Tim Ward, who was appointed to the position in November of 2019 following the resignation of former CEO, Paul Macaluso.
- The CFO of Krystal Restaurants is Bruce Vermilyea, who was appointed to the position in late 2019 following the resignation of former CFO, Berry Epley.
- Dominic Losacco is the CMO of Krystal Restaurants, and has been with the company in that role since May of 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We would recommend continued research to provide a more detailed background and overview of Krystal Restaurants, including the company's origins and how they've grown since their founding, the remainder of their leadership and c-suite team, the company's current agency of record for their marketing and advertising (along with 2-3 examples of creatives), and any other publicly available financial data about the company. Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.
We would further recommend a complete biography, both personal and professional, for the CMO identified during our early research. Further, we would recommend a press search for the company, to include 10-12 unique news articles published in the past 12-24 months about Krystal Restaurants. For each article identified, we will provide a link to it, along with a brief description of the article. Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.
Finally, we would recommend additional research to identify seven true competitors to Krystal Restaurants. For each, we will provide their name and website, why they've been included as a competitor, and their value proposition. Further, we would recommend research to provide a competitive landscape of those seven competitors alongside Krystal Restaurants, including for each their competitive advantage, their strengths and weaknesses, their annual revenue, and any cities/states/countries where they have a footprint. Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.