To obtain a company overview of Krystal Restaurants, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their annual revenue, an overview of the products/services they offer, the number of employees working for the company, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this research, this is the website for Krystal Restaurants.
- The company was founded in 1932 by Rody Davenport Jr. and Glenn Sherrill.
- Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, Krystal Restaurants is a chain of fast-food restaurants.
- The company has between 11 and 50 employees.
- The company was founded in 1932 and has since grown to encompass over 300 locations throughout Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- The company has a robust social media presence, with accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Krystal Restaurants is a fast-food chain of restaurants.
- The restaurants serve a variety of options including burgers, chicken nuggets, french fries and tater tots, hot dogs, and soft drinks, among other things.
- The company describes themselves as being unafraid "to innovate, adding a breakfast menu, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, milkshakes (and more) to our enduring selection of delicious, iconic, little square burgers".
Financial Data and Leadership Information
- Krystal Restaurants has an annual revenue of about $297.87 million.
- The president and CEO of Krystal Restaurants is Tim Ward, who was appointed to the position in November of 2019 following the resignation of former CEO, Paul Macaluso.
- The CFO of Krystal Restaurants is Bruce Vermilyea, who was appointed to the position in late 2019 following the resignation of former CFO, Berry Epley.
- Dominic Losacco is the CMO of Krystal Restaurants, and has been with the company in that role since May of 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.