To obtain a company overview of Lazydays RV, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, an overview of the products/services they offer, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their employee base, their annual revenue, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this research, this is Lazydays RV's website.
- Lazydays RV is an RV company with locations in Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Minnesota, and Tennessee.
- In total, they have six locations: two in Florida, and one in every other state named above.
- The company is headquartered in Seffner, Florida, and was founded in 1976.
- The company has a robust social media presence, with accounts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Lazydays RVs sells a number of RVs, including Class A diesel and gas options, Class B and C options, and a number of others, all of which can be viewed on their website.
- "Offering the nation’s largest selection of leading RV brands, Lazydays features nearly 3,000 new and pre-owned RVs, more than 400 service bays and two on-site campgrounds with over 700 RV campsites."
- RVs sold by the company range in price from under $10,000 to over $500,000, and include a variety of floor plans and amenities, such as a fireplace, a washer and dryer, built-in television, exterior kitchen, and more.
- The company's total 2018 revenue was $608.2 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.