To obtain a company overview of Longhorn Steakhouse, including the name of their current CMO and other c-suite executives, their agency of record, the location of their headquarters and other restaurants, their annual revenue, a listing of their products, and their competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- The website for Longhorn Steakhouse can be found here.
- Longhorn Steakhouse was founded in Atlanta, Georgia in 1982 under the name Longhorn Steaks.
- "By 1990, the restaurant had spread throughout the East, Midwest and Southwest United States and Puerto Rico," and in 2007 the company was purchased by Darden Restaurants. It was renamed to Longhorn Steakhouse, and they currently have restaurants throughout the United States.
- The company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- In 2018, Longhorn Steakhouse reported total sales of $1.8 billion.
- The company has about 6,500 employees.
- While Longhorn Steakhouse is known best for their steaks - of which they serve a variety - they also serve a number of other items, including appetizers (such as wings, dips, and stuffed mushrooms), burgers and sandwiches, soups and salads, chicken, seafood, ribs, and desserts.
- Steaks served at the restaurant include sirloins, chop steaks, flat iron steaks, New York strip steaks, rib eyes, fillets, t-bones, and porterhouses.
- The president of Longhorn Steakhouse is Todd Burrowes, who was appointed to the position in 2015.
- Laura Israel is the director of brand marketing for Darden Restaurants, the parent company for Longhorn Steakhouse.
- Monika Saxena is the executive vice president and chief marketer at Longhorn Steakhouse.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.