To obtain a company overview of Office Max, including the name of their current CMO and other c-suite executives, their agency of record, the location of their headquarters and other stores, their annual revenue, a listing of their products, and their competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- The website for Office Max - also known by the name of its parent company, Office Depot - can be found here.
- Office Max is one of four banner brands owned by Office Depot, Inc., and is a trademark of OMX, Inc.
- The company is an office supply store with locations throughout the United States.
- They have a robust social media presence, with accounts on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- The Office Depot parent company employs a total of 44,000 people.
- The company was founded in 1986, and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Office Depot has an annual revenue of about $11.1 billion, with a profit of $104 million.
Products and Services
- As Office Max is an office supply store, it sells a wide variety of products for office use, including writing utensils, various paper products, electronics such as printers and computers, and office furniture.
- They also sell a number of cleaning products to be used in an office environment, as well as snack and drink items typically stocked in an office breakroom.
- Additionally, they offer a number of office-related services, such as printing, marketing material production, and logo design services.
- The company's CEO is Gerry P. Smith.
- N. David Bleisch serves as the executive vice president, chief legal and administrative officer, and corporate secretary.
- Jerri DeVard is the executive vice president and chief customer officer. She began her career with the company as the chief marketing officer, and continues to fulfill the same marketing-related duties for the organization that she did while working as the chief marketing officer.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.