To learn about the Snooze AM eatery including company overview, current CMO, agency of record, locations, competitive set, revenue, and other relevant information.
- Snooze AM was founded by brothers Jon and Adam Schlegel in Denver, Colorado in 2006. The restaurant is known for its creative twist on breakfast foods with signature offerings such as Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes with caramelized pineapple chunks, house-made vanilla crème anglaise and cinnamon butter. It also serves signature morning cocktails such as the Boss Hog Bloody Mary, with bacon-infused Breckenridge Bourbon and Snooze’s house bloody mix.
- The restaurant currently has over 39 locations throughout the U.S., including Arizona, California, Colorado, North Carolina and Texas. It plans to open additional locations in Atlanta, Georgia and Kansas City, Missouri in 2020.
- Snooze AM believes in being a good neighbor. Each location donates 1% of earnings to local charities. In addition, the company donated over $800,000 to national charities and is expected to donate $1 million in 2019.
- Andrew Jaffe has served as Chief Marketing Officer of Snooze AM since 2017. Other C-suite members include CEO David Birzon, COO Michael Pereira, and CFO Bill Long.
- Competitors in the breakfast/lunch space include traditional restaurants such as Denny's and IHOP, as well as newer models such as First Watch and Huddle House. However, CEO David Birzon states the restaurant truly has no competitors, stating, "I would argue they’re not our competitors. What we do is highly differentiated. We have a full bar, a chef-driven menu, and all of our food is responsibly-sourced. We offer high energy and loud music; it’s not your grandparent’s breakfast spot."
- In February 2019, Snooze AM named Bullfrog + Baum as its official agency of record.
- According to Birzon, the company's annual revenue is approximately $120 million. He forecasts an annual revenue of $200 million by 2021.
- Snooze AM is highly invested in sustainability with over 95% of their ingredients ethically farmed from vetted partner companies and by diverting over 90% of their waste from landfills.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.