Sports Facilities Advisory: Sports Facility Management
To provide a company profile of Sports Facilities Advisory: Sports Facility Management. Specifically, a company overview, information on how they make money, how they are funded, the projects they have done lately, the audience they serve, their locations, and international work is needed.
- Sports Facilities Advisory: Sports Facility Management considers itself the leading authority in community recreation and sports tourism.
- The company has served more that 2,000 communities since 2003.
- Sports Facility Advisor has planned $10 billion in projects.
- The company has a total of 400 team members.
- In the area of community recreation, Sports Facilities Advisory (SFA) helps with strategic planning, feasibility assessment, sports & program planning, financing strategy development, marketing & branding, and economic impact calculations / tools. Its services help city managers, parks and recreation directors, and economic development directors and focuses on parks and recreation facilities (municipal pools, waterparks, soccer fields, baseball parks, and recreation centers).
- In the area of sports tourism, Sports Facilities Advisory helps communities develop projects by guiding them through a process which involves concept development, feasibility assessment, partnership development, financing strategy development, funding presentations & negotiations.
- Sports Facilities Advisory also provides funding support services for projects.
- Sports Facility Management (SFM) helps facility developers develop and open their facility successfully. They provide services in the area of developing a pre-opening timeline, monthly budget development, equipment procurement, staff recruitment, program development, brand development & marketing, and grand opening planning.
- Sports Faacility Management also provides management services. They manage a network of facilities and each has a customized approach to being managed.
Summary of Findings
- During the initial hour of research, the focus was on providing an overview of Sports Facilities Advisory: Sports Facility Management.
- From the initial hour, information on the services of the company provides was found. Sports Facilities Advisory provides services in the area of developing and funding community recreation and sports tourism projects, while Sports Facility Management provides services in the area of successfully opening facilities and afterward managing facilities.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.