To have an informed understanding of Stance Socks. This will include the current Chief Marketing Officer (CM), the C-Suite executives, their competitors, their products, their current agency of record for marketing and advertising, their headquarters location, the number of employees, publicly available annual revenue, and the number of their locations.
- For the purposes of our research, we have identified Stance Socks here.
- Stance Socks can be found in over 40 countries.
- Stance lives by five things. Entrepreneurship, creativity, performance, personal responsibility, and gratitude.
- Stance has a CCO (chief creative officer), a VP of brand marketing, and an international marketing manager (IMM) There is no CMO. The chief creative officer is Candy Harris. The vice president of brand marketing is Nick Woolery. The international marketing manager is Kurumi Yoshimoto.
- Co-founder John Wilson was named the CEO of Stance in October 2019.
- Here is their Pinterest account, their Facebook account, their YouTube account, and their Twitter account.
- Stance is headquartered in San Clemente, California.
- Stance in November 2015, opened its first retail store in New York’s SoHo district. It ended that year with an estimated $180 million in revenue.
- According to Crunchbase, Stance has $186M in estimated revenue annually. As they are a private company, they are under no obligation to publish or disclose their annual revenue. Their last funding type was a series D, and they have between 101 – 250 employees.
- Stance took until the summer of 2018, "almost an entire decade into the company’s life, for the brand to launch its first official campaign."
- In 2016, Stance hired Zambezi to create the "Shop With the Force" campaign which featured gesture-based e-commerce. In other words, an online shopping interface that uses the customer's webcam to allow him or her to browse sock retailer Stance's items using only hand motions. Digital production studio Active Theory helped produce the experience.
- Here is a video creative for Stance Socks. It is 49 seconds long. It has had over 12,000 views. "The campaign was developed in-house by Stance’s creative and marketing teams with video production collaboration with Portland-based Kamp Grizzly. The print portion features the thread art of Mexican artist Victoria Villasana, and Chilean artist Jose Rosmussi who is based in Berlin."
- "Surfing champion John John Florence, musicians Rihanna and Willow Smith, professional golfer Bubba Watson, and NBA champion Klay Thompson are just a few who endorse Stance."
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address the stated goals.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our first hour of research was able to provide much of the required information. We were able to provide the names of three people who have marketing responsibilities, and we named the new CEO. Additionally, we provided a revenue figure for the company, though it does not come directly from Stance as they are a private company. We also provided the number of countries they are in, and the number of employees they have, but that latter figure was from Crunchbase. Finally, while we were not able to find an agency of record in the initial hour of research, all evidence so far points to them doing it in house, but using partnerships to do so. We did provide two examples of creatives.
- We did not have time in the initial hour to do research on true competitors.
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.