To have a comprehensive overview on Taco John's, which would include a company overview, background on the new Chief Marketing Officer, locations they have, their headquarters, any competitors, their annualized revenue, and any other publicly available financials.
Taco John's: Overview
Taco John's: Leadership
- Jim Creel, President
: He is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the AICPA and Wyoming Society of CPAs.
- Rocky Clark, Vice President of Operations
: "Rocky joined Taco John’s International in July of 2013 and brings with him over 30 years’ experience in the food service industry. Rocky has previously worked with Arby’s, Chick-fil-A, and as an owner of his own coffee shops and hardware store."
- Stephanie Gooden, Vice President of Human Resources
: "Her areas of expertise are staffing, compensation/benefits, employee relations and training/development. Stephanie is a member of the Society of Human Resources Management and served as President of the Chain Restaurant Total Rewards Association.
- Patricia Hays, General Counsel and Secretary.
- Renee Swisher, Vice President of Finance and Technology
- Alan Wright, Vice President for Marketing
- Michael D'Amico, Vice President for Supply Chain
- The company doesn't have a CMO position. The highest level of excutives dealing with marketing is the vice president of marketing, Alan Wright.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.