Traeger Pellet Grills
To find information on Traeger Pellet Grills including current Chief Marketing Officer, C-suite executives, competition
, products, current agency of record
, headquarters, employee base, annualized revenue, and locations.
- Traeger Pellet Grills is a manufacturer of wood pellet grills for outdoor cooking.
- The company's headquarters are in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Traeger Pellet Grills' products include the pro series, the ironwood series, and the timberline series.
- Other pellet grills include gen-1 series, portable series, and commercial series.
- The company also sells a variety of accessories that include apparel, service parts, covers, rubs, sauces, service parts, and gift cards.
- Traeger Pellet Grills has between 201-500 employees. Out of this number, 418 employees are on LinkedIn.
- According to an article on Forbes, in 2017, the company had a revenue of around $300 million. In 2019, the company is estimated to have a revenue of over $400 million.
- Todd Smith is the Chief Marketing Officer of Traeger Pellet Grills.
- Other C-suite executives of the company include Chief Executive Officier - Jeremy Andrus, Chief Supply Chain Officer - Steve Woodside, and Chief Financial Officer - Dominic Blosil.
- From the available information, ZATO appears to be the current agency of record of Traeger Pellet Grills.
- The company's competitors include REC TEC Grills, Z Grills, Green Mountain Grills, Camp Chief, Masterbuilt Manufacturing, and Pit Boss.
- Traeger Pellet Grills has numerous locations in the form of dealers across the United States. These locations can be accessed by zip, city, or state here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.