Traeger Pellet Grills
To find information on Traeger Pellet Grills including current Chief Marketing Officer, C-suite executives, competition
, products, current agency of record
, headquarters, employee base, annualized revenue, and locations.
- Traeger Pellet Grills is a manufacturer of wood pellet grills for outdoor cooking.
- The company's headquarters are in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Traeger Pellet Grills' products include the pro series, the ironwood series, and the timberline series.
- Other pellet grills include gen-1 series, portable series, and commercial series.
- The company also sells a variety of accessories that include apparel, service parts, covers, rubs, sauces, service parts, and gift cards.
- Traeger Pellet Grills has between 201-500 employees. Out of this number, 418 employees are on LinkedIn.
- According to an article on Forbes, in 2017, the company had a revenue of around $300 million. In 2019, the company is estimated to have a revenue of over $400 million.
- Todd Smith is the Chief Marketing Officer of Traeger Pellet Grills.
- Other C-suite executives of the company include Chief Executive Officier - Jeremy Andrus, Chief Supply Chain Officer - Steve Woodside, and Chief Financial Officer - Dominic Blosil.
- From the available information, ZATO appears to be the current agency of record of Traeger Pellet Grills.
- The company's competitors include REC TEC Grills, Z Grills, Green Mountain Grills, Camp Chief, Masterbuilt Manufacturing, and Pit Boss.
- Traeger Pellet Grills has numerous locations in the form of dealers across the United States. These locations can be accessed by zip, city, or state here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We recommend conducting research to find the information that was identified for Traeger Pellet Grills for all the identified competitors.
We also recommend conducting further research to identify the market size, growth rate, and current trends witnessed in the grill industry in the United States.