Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar
To obtain a business profile of Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar covering current its CMO and AOR, locations, revenue, employee base, and competitors.
- Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar was founded in 2003 by Brandon Landry as a sport and food infused restaurant. The founder in a recent interview with Forbes described the brand as "a restaurant that happens to have sports," while asserting that Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar is a food first franchise.
- Brandon Landry went on to partner with Drew Brees in 2015 to become co-owners of the franchise. About 70% of the total revenue generated the franchise is from food sales, while the rest 30% is from the sale of alcohol.
- According to its LinkedIn profile, Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar employs about 514 people in various positions. The brand does not seem to have anyone employed as the chief marketing officer. A review of its website and LinkedIn profile suggests that the CMO role might be equivalent to the role of Director of Franchise Sales & Real Estate, which is currently occupied by Kelly Parker.
- Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar was listed mentioned on the annual Top 500 list as one of the fastest-growing restaurant chains in the US. It generated $102.8 million in 2018 — representing a 56% growth year-on-year.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- In our initial hour of research, we were able to provide useful insights on Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar covering its locations, revenue, and employee base.
- Due to time constraints, we were unable to identify its top known competitors or provide any information relating to the business operations. We were also unable to identify the firm's AOR (or preferred marketing partner).
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We are suggesting further research that will build upon the initial findings. We'd recommend continuing with this research by identifying five known competitors to Walk-On's Bistreaux & Bar, specifically restaurants that combine food, sports, and alcohol.
We will also propose completing a competitive landscape analysis of these key competitors based on their product offerings, key positioning and messaging, target market, competitive advantage, and also identify any current marketing campaigns organized by them.
Additionally, we're proposing research to identify the firm's preferred marketing partner or any marketing agency it has worked with in the last three years.