To provide a company overview of Willie Jewell's, including the company's CMO and any other publicly available information.
- Willie Jewell's Old School Bar-B-Q is a restaurant that got its name from Willie Jewell Daniels, a 16-year-old girl with no means or home.
- Daniels was rescued by the Adeeb Family from the streets of Jacksonville and offered her a job at their legendary Green Turtle Restaurant and later, Bono's Pit Bar-B-Q in Jacksonville, Florida.
- The first Willie Jewell's Old School Bar-B-Q opened in 2009 in Charleston, SC.
- The CEO, Joe Adeeb, and President and COO, Josh Martino decided to branch into the fast-casual segment of bar-b-q with the creation of Willie Jewell's Old School Bar-B-Q.
- Kebin Chartland is the current CEO of Willie Jewell's.
- Jeff Brown is a chief revenue officer and the president of CBE, LLC, which owns and operates Willie Jewell's Old School Bar-B-Q restaurants in Greater Atlanta and Peachtree City, GA.
- The partnership business is headquartered in Peachtree City, Ga and has about 240 employees.
- Willie Jewell's has over 10 locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and New Hampshire.
- The company has an estimated revenue of $9.3 million.
- The restaurant offers various slow-smoked meals on their menu, which include pork, turkey, beef, brisket, sausage, ribs, and chicken.
- Jewell's specializes in bbq, smoked meats, catering, hospitality, restaurant, southern food, bbq sauce, old school bbq, take out, and dine in.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.