To obtain a company overview of WOW! Cable, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, an overview of the products/services they offer, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their employee base, their annual revenue, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this research, this is WOW! Cable's website.
- They have a robust social media presence, with accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- The company has is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
- WOW! Cable was founded in 1996.
- As of 2017, the most recent year for which the company has published a publicly available annual report, WOW! Cable had 2,856 employees and 777,324 customers.
- They have an annual revenue of $1.188 billion, and an annual net income of $159.5 million.
- WOW! Cable is an internet, cable, and phone service provider.
- The company is available in Alabama, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Georgia, South Carolina, Illinois, and Tennessee.
- Internet packages begin at $34.99/month and go as high as $74.99/month.
- The company also offers bundle packages for internet & TV; internet & phone; or internet, phone & TV.
- WOW! Cable's CEO and director is Teresa Elder.
- The company's chief marketing and sales officer is Nancy McGee.
- Their CFO is Richard E. Fish, Jr.
- The vice president of corporate development and investor relations is Lucas Binder. He can be reached via phone at (303) 927-4951, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The senior director of corporate communications is Debra Havins, and she can be reached by phone at (303) 927-4913 or by email at email@example.com.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We would recommend continued research to provide a more detailed background and overview of WOW! Cable, including the company's origins and how they've grown since their founding, the remainder of their leadership and c-suite teams, any additional publicly available financial data about the company, and the company's agency of record for their marketing and advertising (along with 2-3 examples of creatives). Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.
We would further recommend a complete biography, both personal and professional, for the chief marketing officer identified during our early research. Further, we would recommend a press search for the company, to include 10-12 unique news articles published in the past 12-24 months about WOW! Cable. For each article identified, we will provide a link to it, along with a brief description of the article. Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.
Finally, we would recommend additional research to identify seven true competitors to WOW! Cable. For each, we will provide their name and website, why they've been included as a competitor, and their value proposition. Further, we would recommend research to provide a competitive landscape of those seven competitors alongside WOW! Cable, including for each their competitive advantage, their strengths and weaknesses, their annual revenue, and any cities/states/countries where they have a footprint. Please check this box if we should proceed with this research.