To obtain a company overview of WOW! Cable, including the name of their current CMO and c-suite executives, the current agency of record, an overview of the products/services they offer, their locations and the city and state where the headquarters are located, their employee base, their annual revenue, and a competitive set.
Company Overview and Background
- For the purposes of this research, this is WOW! Cable's website.
- They have a robust social media presence, with accounts on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- The company has is headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
- WOW! Cable was founded in 1996.
- As of 2017, the most recent year for which the company has published a publicly available annual report, WOW! Cable had 2,856 employees and 777,324 customers.
- They have an annual revenue of $1.188 billion, and an annual net income of $159.5 million.
- WOW! Cable is an internet, cable, and phone service provider.
- The company is available in Alabama, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, Georgia, South Carolina, Illinois, and Tennessee.
- Internet packages begin at $34.99/month and go as high as $74.99/month.
- The company also offers bundle packages for internet & TV; internet & phone; or internet, phone & TV.
- WOW! Cable's CEO and director is Teresa Elder.
- The company's chief marketing and sales officer is Nancy McGee.
- Their CFO is Richard E. Fish, Jr.
- The vice president of corporate development and investor relations is Lucas Binder. He can be reached via phone at (303) 927-4951, or by email at email@example.com.
- The senior director of corporate communications is Debra Havins, and she can be reached by phone at (303) 927-4913 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.