To provide information on company Amynta
- Amynta offers premier insurance services, to clients in North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Amynta has approximately 2,000 total employees.
- Key c-suite executives include CEO Rob Giammarco, Head of Mergers and Acquisition Chris Ezbiansky, Chief Analytics Officer Bruce Fell, Chief Human Resources Officer Robert James, Chief Executive Officer of Global Warranty Dennis Kane, and CFO Brian Seldess.
- The company's headquarters are located in New York City, and they have offices in North America, Europe, and Australia, as well as a globally distributed remote team.
- Types of insurances Amynta specializes in include Property, Casualty and Specialty Insurance, Warranty and Protection.
- They provide insurance to carriers, wholesalers, retail agencies, auto dealers, original equipment manufacturers, and consumer product retailers.
- Key competitors of the Amynta Group include International Risk Management Institute, Artex Risk Solutions, and Captive Alternatives.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.