The Village Inn
To obtain information on The Village Inn, including an overview, CMO, agency of record, organization size, revenue, and locations.
- The first Village Inn opened in 1958 in Denver, Colorado, and began opening franchises in 1961.
- Village Inn was founded by Merton “Andy” Anderson and Jim Mola.
- Karen Slye is the senior marketing director for Village Inn corporate.
- Kari Kelley is the Director, Digital Marketing, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, LLC.
- Digital Fusion has done marketing for Village Inn.
- In January 2019, WorkInProgress was listed as the ad agency they were working with. They appointed them in the fall of 2018 and had just finished their first campaign.
- Agency Spy stated: "Casual dining chain Village Inn has selected WorkInProgress as its agency of record, following a review which initially included 15 agencies before narrowing down to 5 finalists.
Results From Initial Research
- There is very little publicly available information on the Village Inn other than marketing.
- LinkedIn provided no details on the upper hierarchy of the company.
- Their social media showed advertisements for food.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.