Insurance in the UK
- To determine the total size of the tenant content insurance market in the UK, and also compare this to other insurance markets such as the P&C, life, and auto insurance in the UK and globally.
- To determine the total number of people renting in the UK, and also compare this to the total number of people renting in developed markets globally.
- In Europe, about a third (30.7%) of those who reside on the continent — representing 229,429,696 individuals — live in rented accommodations.
- According to a report by iPropertyManagement, 36.6% of households in the US rent their homes.
- Insurance Europe reports that the entire continent (including the UK) generated a total of €135.3bn from motor premiums with Germany, France, the UK, Italy, and Spain being the largest markets.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
Publisher: Mintel International Group Ltd.,
Price: $3,193.85 USD)
Brief description: The report provides an in-depth look at the UK motor insurance market.
Price: 2,795.00 USD
Brief description: The report provides an in-depth look at the UK household insurance market
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.