Term Life Insurance Innovation
To understand innovation in the term life insurance sector: startups. To obtain information on each innovation's time in market, capital raised, gross revenue, website, and key features.
- Term life insurance is a low-cost option in its category, hence, a popular life insurance policy.
- Some startups are aiming at changing/impacting the life insurance sector.
- This sector has not experienced as much innovation as other sectors of health. One factor is the industry language, the thought process, and how transactions are handled.
- Any new approach should seek to:
- Startups are attempting to resolve carrier problems and any barriers.
- Examples of startups that are aimed at term life insurance are Ladder are Insquik.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.