"Thin films sensor" industry Research
To find the thin film sensors market size, the largest OEMs in the thin film sensors industry (by sales volume) and then find revenue, profit, top applications, volumes of sales related to applications, industry partners, and upcoming applications for each of those companies. Also, to learn about trends in new thin film sensors products.
- The global thin film sensors market equaled an estimated $2.38 billion in 2018 and is expected to equal approximately $3,093.3 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.1%.
- The North American thin film sensors market equaled $792.3 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% through 2026.
- The Asia Pacific thin-film sensors market is expected to experience the highest growth between 2018 and 2026, with revenue and volume expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% and 5.1% respectively.
- Thin film sensors are used by a range of industries including Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense
, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, and Industrial Automation.
- Companies is the thin film sensor space include: AMETEK, Baumer Group, Gems Sensors & Controls, Inc., Heraeus Sensor Technology GmbH, Honeywell International Inc, Innovative Sensor Technology IST AG, Sensing Devices, Inc., and Temperature Specialists, Inc.
- Additional companies include:
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.