Tissue paper market in Footwear
To find the global market for paper tissue in shoe boxes.
- On Ali Baba, wrapping tissue paper for shoe boxes costs between $0.01 and $1.00 a piece depending on the quality, wth most costing less than $0.30 a piece.
Shoe Packaging Market
- Corrugated boxes represent the most common type of shoe packaging with 38.9% of the shoe packaging market in 2017.
- In 2015, the market for corrugated boxes was worth $61.29 billion worldwide and growing at a CAGR of 3.94%.
- If we assume that every corrugated shoe box has a sheet of tissue paper in it, and that 38.9% of the 23.5 billion pairs of shoes are packed in a corrugated box, this means that 38.9%*23.5 billion = 9.14 billion of pairs are packed in a corrugated box and therefore with a piece of tissue paper.
- This means that the market for tissue paper is around 9.14 billion per year.
- This would represent a value between $90 million (9.14 billion *$0.01) and $9.14 billion (9.14 billion *$1) depending on the price of paper tissue sheets. This is based on 1 tissue paper sheet per box.
- There is a global shift towards switching to sustainable shoe packaging materials.
- ome major companies such as Adidas, Wallmart and Scholl are trying to reduce their shoe packaging waste by using recycling materials, reducing the size of their packaging and eliminating some packaging items.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
After initial research, we propose to provide the total market size for the tissue paper used in shoe packaging cardboard boxes. We will provide this in terms of volumes and in terms of value in USD using the average price of these tissue paper sheets. If the exact figure is not available, we will estimate it using proxies.
In addition, we propose to provide 3-5 trends about switching to sustainable shoe packaging materials and potential impacts on the market.