Toiletry Brands Using Influencers
To find out how toiletry brands are using influencers to drive purchase in-store in order to explore new ways to get consumers to buy toothpaste through earned PR efforts.
- Tom's of Maine, a personal care products manufacturer, selected microinfluencers (people with 500-5,000 followers) for their campaign.
- Their campaign allowed them to boost their engagement by 600%.
- "Through the campaign, the brand also managed to accomplish another goal, which was to gain customer insights using feedback, reviews, and surveys."
- Old Spice also created a campaign with social media influencers.
- They created YouTube videos and Instagram posts including 6 YouTube videos with a total of over 2 million views.
- They offered prizes to their followers for making a shape with their exercise routine.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.