Tonal Company Profile
The goal is to measure Tonal's future potential by looking at the company's history, financial information, strategies, and top employees.
- Tonal was founded in 2015 by Aly Orady.
- Aly Orady lives in Sunnyvale, California. He has a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from McMaster University and a Master's in Networking and Computer Architecture from Stanford University.
- Tonal has received $90 million in funding, though we were unable to find out who provided which amount of funding.
- L Catterton, Evolution Media, Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures are listed as investors on Tonal's website.
- Their equipment offering is simply called Tonal. It is a wall mounted home gym with parts that fold out, like resistance arms. They also offer individual equipment like a workout bench, resistance bands, and ropes.
- A patent was granted in 2017 for Tonal's wall-mounted gym system. The inventor's name is listed as Garrett Kessling.
- The Tonal home gym has been recognized by publications such as New York Magazine, Fast Company, and Men's Health.
- One article talks about Tonal's strategy of targeting beginners, saying that their goal is not to replace the big-box gyms.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.