Top Hospital Inventory Software Products in the U.S and Canada
To list the top hospital inventory and/or supply chain management software products primarily in the USA and then Canada (with a special focus on Ontario).
- Evalus is a software product that provides healthcare organizations with the decision-making capacities and support through tools that make it easier to not only evaluate but also pick the ideal medical technology and interventions in hospitals.
- While Evalus provides users with a free version and a free trial, the monthly fee starts from $125.00 per user.
- SpendVu is a value management system software that is created to help healthcare supply chain professionals save and deliver value, whether as requisition or contract implementation.
- SpendVu provides users with the ability to create an end-to-end system for work intake, sourcing, and value analysis among others.
- The software also provides a free demo to its users in the first month.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
The initial research has listed a few top hospital inventory/ supply chain management software products primarily in the USA. We’d recommend more research to look at 3-4 more hospital inventory and/or supply chain management software products primarily in the USA and Ontario. For each software, we will outline its features and pricing per head.
We also recommend research to identify 4-5 factors to consider when looking for the ideal hospital inventory and/or supply chain management software products. Examples may include features and pricing.
Lastly, we recommend research to look into 3-4 proven practices hospital inventory and/or supply chain management software products in the U.S and Canada have had to integrate. Examples may include aligning supply chain digital initiatives to match existing company needs to improve customer and patient experience.