Top Blogs: Brand Design and Marketing
To identify top blogs that accept submissions of expert content on brand design and marketing to include the data points of: name, url, audience, subject matter, submissions paid or non, and country or geographical area in order to help position a company online.
Our background research on top brand design and marketing blogs that are accepting submissions revealed insights. Here are some key pieces of information we found:
Top Brand Design and Marketing Blogs:
- MarketingProfs is a marketing blog that accepts submissions and has been ranked in the top ten by a school of internet marketing.
- MarketingProfs has an audience of over 400,000 subscribers, with more than 40% of subscribers at the director level or above.
- Some key topics for subject matter that MarketingProfs covers include: marketing campaigns, content marketing, marketing strategy, and social media/influencer marketing.
- MarketingProfs does not pay for submissions.
- The geographic area of MarketingProfs is focused on the US east coast, with offices in Delaware, Massachusetts, and South Carolina.
- OutBrain is a marketing blog that accepts submissions and has been ranked in the top fifteen by a school of internet marketing.
- OutBrain has an audience of the leaders of brands, agencies, SMBs, and publishers.
- Some key topics for subject matter that Outbrain covers include: performance marketing, content marketing, B2B marketing, and B2C marketing.
- No mention has been made by Outbrain of any payment for submissions.
- Outbrain has a geographical area of eighteen global offices, including offices in New York City, Chicago, and San Francisco.
- Inc42 is a marketing blog that accepts submissions and has been ranked in the top twenty by a school of internet marketing.
- Inc42 has an audience of startup founders and employees, investors, corporate leaders, influencers, and policy makers.
- Some key topics for subject matter that Inc42 covers include: insights about a particular area/industry in the startup ecosystem and specific marketing sector updates.
- No mention has been made by Inc42 of any payment for submissions.
- Inc42 has a geographical area that is focused in India.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.