Top Oil and Gas Casing Companies
To find the top oil and gas casing companies in North America and the world.
- Revenue: $32.815 billion (2018).
- Brief Profile: Schlumberger is a service provider company for oil and gas producers. It is an international leader in technology supply for reservoir study, drilling, production, and processing. The company also provides cementing and casing services.
- Key Differentiators and Products: Schlumberger is the world's largest oil & gas service provider.
- Operational Locations: 85 countries.
- HQ: Houston, Texas.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
- Well Casing & Cementing Market by Type (Casing, Cementing), Service (Casing pipe, equipment & services, Cementing equipment & services), Operation (Primary, Remedial), Application (Onshore, Offshore), Well, and Region – Global Forecast to 2024 (MarketsandMarkets, $5,650)
If you'd like us to purchase any of these reports on your behalf, just let us know!
Summary of Findings
After an hour of preliminary research, we found 6 major suppliers of oil and gas well casing equipment and services. Most of these companies do not offer only this type of service but a whole range of oil and gas-related services to hydrocarbon producers. We have had the time to gather information on two of the 6 companies. The other 4 companies are
BHGE, Weatherford, Tenaris, and NOV.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.