- eMarketer's free preview of top US companies by digital market spend revealed just two CPG companies, Procter & Gamble and L'Oreal.
- ConsumerGoods.com has a list of the top 100 CPG companies of 2019. It's possible to take this list, which contains total revenue, and then individually compile marketing budgets using annual reports or other public data.
- The CPG industry generally, on average, devotes around 8.8% of its total budget on marketing/advertising.
- A survey of CPG manufacturers in the US found they allocate 19.9% of their marketing budget on digital.
- AdBrands has the world's top 100 companies for advertising spend. Of that list, 27 could be considered CPG companies or having CPG segments. They are P&G, L'Oreal, Nestle, AB InBev, Coca-Cola, Estee Lauder, Pfizer, Heineken, Diageo, Johnson & Johnson, PepsiCo, Mars Inc, Reckitt Benckiser, Henkel, Coty, GSK, Beiersdorf/Tchibo, Pernod-Ricard, Yili Group, Bayer, Colgate-Palmolive, Sanofi, Kirin, Danone Group, Kao Group, Molson Coors and Mondelez.
We want to know the top CPG organizations that spend the most on digital and non-digital marketing efforts.
Just names of the top 250 private brand orgs detailing their monthly spend.