Top Health Care Facilities with Wellness Programs
To understand how the top health care facilities in the United States are combining health care with wellness offerings, obtain a list of 8-10 examples of top hospitals/clinics with unique wellness offerings.
We began our search by identifying the top hospitals in the U.S. from U.S. News and World Report's 2019-2020 list of top hospitals. Then we searched for wellness offerings at each hospital.
Mayo Clinic Healthy Living Program
- The program offers spa services; immersive programs in the areas of nutrition, physical activity, and resiliency; and classes for both groups and individuals.
- Dinner and a Speaker is offered every Wednesday night and provides a healthy buffet dinner with a speaker on a wellness related topic.
Taking Care of Ourselves
- This is a 4-week program offered by Massachusetts General Hospital to teach women about self-care.
Integrative Health and Wellbeing Program
- New York Presbyterian (NYP) offers a program that focuses on care of the mind, body, and spirit.
- Services include nutritional counseling, acupuncture, massage therapy, Pilates, meditation, Reiki, and yoga.
- Cedarss-Sinai Medical Center offers a variety of wellness programs for patients. Some of these include a Cancer Exercise Recovery program, Gentle Yoga for Wellness, Qi Gong in Roxbury Park, Young Adults and Teen Lifestyle Survivorship Program (ATLAS), and Emerging from the Haze.
Executive Health Program
- Brigham and Women's Hospital offers an Executive Health Program that focuses on several areas including immunizations, genetic counseling, nutrition counseling, exercise physiology, and travel medicine.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.