Top Oil and Gas Casing Manufacturers
To obtain a list of the top oil and gas casing manufacturers. These casings are also known as OCTG (Oil Country Tubular Goods).
- According to MarketWatch, the top manufacturers of OCTG (Oil Country Tabular Goods) globally are Vallourec, Tenaris, TMK Group, U.S. Steel Tubular Products, Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp, JFE, TPCO, ArcelorMittal, Chelyabinsk Pipe, Evraz, HUSTEEL, SANDVIK, Energex Tube (JMC), Northwest Pipe, SB international, Continental Alloys & Services, and BOHAI STEEL.
- Vallourec generated revenue of €3.921 billion (approximately US$4.36 billion) in 2018. This represented an 11% increase from the previous year.
- Tenaris generated $6.49 billion as revenue in 2018. This was a significant increase from its 2017 revenue of $4.69 billion.
- TMK Group's full-year revenue as of 2018 was $5.099 billion. Its revenue had grown by 16% from the previous year.
- U.S. Steel Tubular Products is a wholly-owned subsidiary of U.S. Steel. Its parent company (U.S. Steel) generated revenue of $14.178 billion in 2018.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.