Title: Top Privately-Held Food Brands, US
Gain a list of the top privately-held food brands in the United States with revenue between $50M - $1B, ranked by sales and distribution, with any available contact information included, in order to use for business development at Project Bionic.
As ranked by sales, we found that the following companies are top privately-held food brands with revenues between $50M — $1B in the United States; Monogram Foods, Blount Fine Foods, Tasteful Selections, Milo's Tea Company, Kodiak Cakes, La Colombe Coffee Roaster, and Perfect Snacks.
We've provided details on each of these private companies in the following spreadsheet, for easy reference, as well as a brief summary below.
- Monogram Foods is a leading manufacturer and marketer of value-added meat products, snacks and appetizers. They have seven manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Blount Fine Foods produces a wide variety of soups, stews and other products both for consumer and foodservice. They produce soups for service foodservice firms as Panera Bread and Legal Sea Foods.
- Tasteful Selections is a produce wholesaler that manufactures a wide variety of products in the bite-size potato category; they source their potatoes from three California farms.
- Milo's Tea Company manufactures, distributes, markets, and sells tea and lemonade products. They distribute to 45 states in the United States.
- Kodiak Cakes sells whole-grain, protein infused mixes for baking cakes, waffles, and pancakes. They sell under their own brand to consumers online, retail and wholesale.
- La Colombe Coffee Roaster manufactures coffee products for hotels, restaurants, and other businesses. They operate 30 cafes in major cities and also offer wholesale quantities.
- Perfect Snacks develops, distributes and markets nutrition bars and other functional foods; they use copackers on East and West Coast locations.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.