Top CPG Companies - Extended List
To add onto an existing project and find the next top 200 CPG companies as well as their latest revenue, brands, and marketing/advertising spend.
- Our one hour of research did not reveal any precompiled lists of top 250, 300, or top 500 global CPG companies list. We were only able to find lists of the top 10, top 50, or 100 CPG or FMCG companies based on revenue or market cap.
- In the absense of a precompiled list, the following approach was used to identify additional top CPG companies:
- A list of the global top 50 FMCG companies based on market capitalization was used to find any top CPG/FMCG companies that weren't covered in the previous research (top 100 CPG companies based on revenue). The following additional 11 companies were found:
- We were also able to find Packaging Strategies’ list of "2019 Top 100 Food & Beverage Packaging Companies" across the globe based on their annual revenue from 2018. We can use this list to identify companies that were not included in the list of top 100 CPG companies.
- Some additional top CPG manufacturers identified by MarketWatch include: Link Snacks, Accolade Wines (The Carlyle Group), and Utz Quality Foods.
Summary of Findings
- We were able to identify 14 additional top/largest CPG companies in this hour of research.
- We will provide this information in the shared spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We'd recommend research to provide the latest available revenue, names of brands, and marketing/advertising spend of the 14 additional top/largest CPG companies identified in this hour of research. However, it is highly likely that the marketing spend won't be available for private companies on the list. For private companies, if official revenue figures are not available, we will use third party sites like ZoomInfo, Craft, etc. to provide their revenue.
In addition, we recommend research that will use the Packaging Strategies’ list of "2019 Top 100 Food & Beverage Packaging Companies" across the globe based on their annual revenue from 2018 to identify companies that were not included in the list of top 100 CPG companies. For each company, we will provide the names of their brands as well as their publicly available marketing/advertising spend. However, it is highly likely that the marketing spend won't be available for private companies on the list. If these companies have released their 2019 revenue, we will update their revenue information as well.