You'd like to know the fastest growing subscription companies in the US with at least 300 employees.
- The most popular subscription companies in the US include Amazon Subscribe & Save, Dollar Shave Club, Ipsy, Blue Apron, and Birchbox.
- Dollar Shave Club and Amazon Subscribe & Save have the most subscribers in the US.
- Other top subscription companies include Just Fab, Sephora PLAY!, Harry's, BarkBox, HelloFresh, and AdoreMe.
- Within the last five years, the subscription e-commerce industry has seen over 100% year over year growth.
- Dollar Shave Club is a subscription service that offers shaving products. In 2016, the company had a revenue of $200 million and was on track to make over $250 million the following year. Currently, the company has over 350 employees.
- Ipsy delivers personalized makeup and beauty products. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California and has up to 358 employees.
Proposed Next Steps
Since most subscription companies in the US are private, it might be tricky to determine which ones are the fastest growing companies. Therefore, we suggest going forward with the top 5 to 7 subscription companies in the US ranked by number of employees and/or revenue. We can exclude BarkBox/BARK, Birchbox, and FabFitFun since you are aware of them. In addition, we will only include companies with more than 300 employees. For each company, we can provide a brief description of how they work, the number of employees they have, and any qualitative/quantitative data on how they have grown since they were established. (3 hours, $75)