Topics for Lewis Howes
Determine topics that can be discussed with a known self-help expert to catch his attention.
LEWIS HOWES BACKGROUND
- Lewis Howes aim to motivate people to earn their living by doing something that they are passionate about.
- He also wants to teach people on how to clarify what they want to happen in their lives, in their careers, in their entrepreneurial endeavors, and in their personal relationships.
- He shares helpful tips to his 2.3 million followers on Facebook to help them accomplish their goals.
- He also posts about the interviews he did with successful people like Kobe Bryant and Tim Robbins on his various social media accounts such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and others.
- His podcast deals with topics about life inspirations, businesses, being an entrepreneur, health, short motivational tips, relationships, and others.
- On his website, he also interviews well-known successful personalities like Sophia Bush and gets then to share their success advice.
POTENTIAL TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION WITH LEWIS HOLMES
- According to another self-help guru, a good topic for his peers to focus on and share is on how to "recalibrate priorities and personal life" as they pursue their dreams.
- He can also take inspiration for his next topics from current reviewed lists of best-selling self-help books that he can tackle for his next podcasts.
- He can also feature interviews with the writers of these latest self-help books.
- Based on the list, some of the topics he can explore can be about discovering and releasing one's inner strength and power.
- Another topic can be on how to transform one's mindset, deal with fears, alter destructive thoughts, and learning from errors.
- He can also feature ideas from positive thinking books like the one from Norman Vincent Peale.
- Furthermore, in today's modern world, he can focus on how people can manage goals and re-assess their priorities as they tackle numerous endeavors and deal with distractions.
- As a new generation of consumers look for better guides from the self-help industry, topics need to be more practical and should ensure a good return on their cost and time investments.
- Self-help gurus will then need to "cut through the clutter" to differentiate themselves from this saturated industry.
- He could also focus on producing content under the top market segments of the self-improvement sector to take advantage of the new generation of audience in the space.
- These market segments include audio books, self-improvement books, self-improvement apps, personal coaching, and others.
TIPS TO EXPAND HIS BUSINESS
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.