To find information on the AT&T Foundation. Information to be presented will include details on all of their programs, partners i.e. NGO and other corporates, integration with various AT&T business units, employee engagement aspects, funding sources, impact reporting, and media scan.
- As a company, AT&T is committed to "advancing education, strengthening communities, and improving lives."
- AT&T and the AT&T Foundation supports projects that create opportunities, make connections, and address community needs via philanthropic initiatives and partnerships.
- A key philanthropic focus of AT&T and the AT&T Foundation is education. The company has been investing and supporting education for over a century.
- The Foundation supports nonprofit efforts that encourage inclusion and create opportunities for diverse populations. Key areas of focus of the foundation include education and advancing community development.
- In AT&T's service region, the Foundation reaches out to people via grants that address quality-of-life issues.
- AT&T and AT&T Foundation's program area include education, community support and safety, health & human services, and arts, media & culture.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We recommend additional research to provide more information on the AT&T Foundation's: 1. Philanthropic programs, 2. Partners i.e. NGOs and corporates, 3. Integration with various AT&T business units, and 4. Employee engagement aspects.
We also recommend additional research to: 1. Identify the Foundation's funding sources, 2. Find information on the Foundation's impact reporting, and 3. Perform a media scan so as to analyze how the media is covering the AT&T Foundation's work.