Traditional luxury brands
To identify traditional luxury brands experiencing success with digital products/apps, to inform marketing opportunities.
Top Luxury Brands Online
- Luxe Digital compiled a list of the most desired luxury brands with online offerings in 2020.
- The top 10 brands on the list were Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Rolex, Dior, Balenciaga, Armani, Yves Saint Laurent, Tiffany, and Burberry.
- The online purchase of luxury brands is predicted to encompass 18% of revenue from luxury sales by 2023, making an online presence crucial for these brands.
- Recent research discovered 51% of shoppers expect a mobile option when shopping luxury brands, with 43% expecting the option to purchase items via mobile technology.
- Gucci offers mobile apps for iPhone and on Google Play.
- The mobile app allows users to virtually try on accessories and clothing made by Gucci.
- The app also allows users to explore the Gucci Garden and house, enjoy 3D technology, download wallpapers, and personalize products.
- Gucci's app also comes with games for users to play and insights into the Gucci creative processes.
- The Gucci app was launched in July 2019 and was updated April 2, 2020. The app remains active.
- Gucci's app has been installed on over 1 million devices.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.