Training Designs & Techniques: Adults
To obtain case studies and best practices in training designs and techniques that create the best learning experience for adults. To determine which techniques are ideal/effective to be used by consultants and coaches for clients.
- Despite all the different technological advancements, training and coaching sessions still rely on traditional methods.
- These innovative methods are implemented in either instructor-led or interactive sessions.
- This method is effective in presenting bulky information to a small or large team of trainees.
- The face-to-face interaction makes the experience personal and more authentic.
- This method can be cost-effective if handled in-house.
- It is efficient in ensuring that everyone gets all the information they need at the same time.
- Great storytellers have the ability to capture people's attention and drive a point home.
- This technique focuses on experiential training.
- Examples in this category include cross-training, coaching, apprenticeship, drills, among others.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.