Top Global Translation Companies
To determine some of the key translation companies offering global services, including the services they offer, the number of translators, whether they support gig economywork, SLA, UX, platforms, leading customers, market perception and competitive advantage.
- The five biggest players, excluding OnePlus and Fiver, include TransPerfect, WeLocalize, SDL, LionBridge, and Language Line Solutions. We determined those to be the biggest by going through multiple industry reports and extrapolating only those that were mentioned the most.
- Another five leading companies include RWS Holdings, Translate Plus, Appen, Keyword Studios, and Hogarth Worldwide.
- The company was founded in 1996 in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- It is an ISO-certified company that has over 500,000 experts in more than 5000 cities around the world.
- The company has over 4,000 completed projects in 250 different industries, with 3.5 billion units translated.
- Lionbridge specializes in a wide variety of content, from written text, voice, audio, video, to structured and unstructured data.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.