Travel Trends: People Under 30
The goal is to find global trends on travel for people under the age of 30, including information on what type of photos are shared on social media while traveling.
- Millennials are more about experience when it comes to traveling. This is why adventure travel is one of the biggest types of vacations that Millennials take.
- 86% of Millennials are willing to pay more for a flight to get a convenient flight schedule that works for them.
- Millennials are also more likely to extend business trips to add on a leisure portion or to visit family.
- Younger generations prefer international destinations over domestic ones.
- Millennials are more likely to travel for only three or four nights, with 72% preferring to take "micro-cations".
- 37% of Millennials and Gen Z are willing to pay extra to have local food and drink experiences on vacations.
- We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
Key Market Trends: Millennial Travel Insights (GlobalData, $817)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.