To determine the following:
1. The trending issues in the field of public policy (i.e. those being widely discussed in podcasts, blogs, press, social media).
2. A list of podcasts that talk about public policy.
3. A list of public policy podcasts that are considered to be the most successful.
4. A list of topics/episodes/discussions on public policy podcasts that went viral, along with an explanation of how/why it went viral, who the podcast's audience is, what format the podcast is delivered in, and any other additional information about the podcast.
5. A list of key figures and influencers in the realm of public policy podcasts, journalism, and on social media, along with their contact information.