Compliance US Businesses
Provide statistic on the effect of compliance-related issues on businesses in the US
- 29% of businesses report regularly assessing compliance proficiency and skills of their staff.
- Of all CCOs, 36% don't feel their business managers take ownership of compliance agendas.
- The majority of organizations (94%) have compliance requirements embedded within their policies as well as code of conduct, and have compliance procedures accessible to all employees.
- 30% of professionals focused on compliance don't actually measure the effectiveness of their compliance programs.
- Risk and compliance is ranked as one of the top risk categories 57% of executives feel unprepared to address.
- 62% of organizations surveyed experienced a critical risk related to compliance in the past three years.
- 6% of directors feel the board of their organization is effective at risk management.
- 36% of businesses have a formal risk management program.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.