Equestrine & Equine
The market size for equestrian related brands - including equestrian apparel and gear, as well as, the market size of the retail market overlapping with equine gear, and the market size for equine-specific products related to care and health.
HORSE RIDING APPAREL
- The global market size for horse riding apparel including clothes, riding boots, riding helmets, gloves, and other accessories, is currently $2.35 billion and is forecast to reach $2.65 billion by 2024 at a compound annual growth rate of 2%.
- Clothes have the largest share of the market at over 53%.
- China is the "largest supplier of Horse Riding Apparel, with a production market share nearly 33.77%." Europe is a distant second with a market share of 25.24%.
- The key players in the market include Ariat, Decathlon, Shanghai Goldtex Clothing and Bags Co, Pikeur, GPA, Horseware, CASCO, Sorel, Kerrits, and Equetech.
EQUESTRIAN PROTECTIVE CLOTHING
- The global equestrian protective clothing market is expected to reach $331.61 million by 2022 at a compound annual growth rate of 2% from 2018.
- The growing awareness and "popularity of equestrian events or house-riding events among the consumers is one of the key factors expected to impel the market’s growth in the forthcoming years."
- The market is fragmented. It is dominated by Ariat International, Columbia Sportswear Company, Mountain Horse, Noble Outfitters, and Parlanti International.
- The global equine healthcare market (including supplements) was worth $626.2 million in 2017 and is expected to reach over $800 million by 2026 at a compund annual growth rate of 4% from 2018 to 2026.
- The US and UK are supposedly the largest equine industries globally. The UK has over 446,000 horse-owning households.
- In terms of geography, "North America held the largest share in the global equine healthcare market."
- Increasing popularity for horse racing, "high equine adoption rate in the household and substantial spending on animal healthcare are the major growth factors."
- Up to 7 million Americans are "directly involved in the equine industry and more than 2 million are horse owners."
- Europe is the second biggest equine healthcare market while Asia Pacific is predicted to see the fastest growth by 2026.
- The key players in the equine healthcare market include "Zoetis, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim (Merial), Vetoquinol S.A., Purina Animal Nutrition LLC, Merck & Co. (Merck Animal Health) among others."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.