To determine the size of each of the major ecommerce platforms in terms of the number brands they have and the total annual sales of each platform.
Top eCommerce Sites
- The following are some of the top eCommerce sites: Wix.com, BigCommerce, Squarespace, Volusion, Shopify, Wordpress, and WooCommerce.
- Wix has about 1.5 million registered users, 4.5 million subscribers who pay a fee,
- The conversion rate from registered users to subscribers between quarters stands at 29%.
- Wix's revenue stands at $761-$765 million as of 2019.
- This platform targets SMB and mid-market companies.
- It was founded in 2009.
Summary of our Early Findings
- Our initial findings were able to identify the top 7 ecommerce sites. Our initial one-hour research focused on ensuring that we can gather all the necessary information and provide the details in the attached spreadsheet here.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.