To provide Tubi's growth rate over the past year, including its monthly active users, hours streamed, and other important Key Performance Indicators.
- Tubi TV's monthly active users rose to 25 million in December 2019. This represents a 5 million increase from the MAU achieved in mid-2019.
- The total number of hours streamed/watched in December 2019, that is, Total Viewing Time was 163 million hours. Tubi's TVT growth in 2019 was 160% higher than the previous year.
- The company saw a combined 357% growth in Canada and Australia in 2019.
- Tubi has announced that it will partner with TV Azteca "to provide Spanish language content, which includes their most popular series and advertising sales support."
- Tubi's number of employees increased by 78% over the last year to a total of 229 full-time employees.
- Tubi TV is "accessible on streaming devices like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, plus mobile, and web and game consoles." They currently work with 250 content partners. The company will "invest more than $100 million in content" in 2020.
- Fox, in March 2020 "reached an agreement to purchase Tubi TV for $440 million in cash."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.