TV Show Expenses and Revenue
To identify 1-2 case studies regarding The Profit, Bar Rescue, or Hotel Impossible on their expenses and revenue framework, including revenue generated from advertising, sponsorship, and product placement.
During our preliminary research, we were unable to identify case studies of the information mentioned above. However, we were able to provide a few insights surrounding the budget/expenses of Bar Rescue, Hotel Impossible, Impractical Jokers, and the advertising revenue of Undercover Boss. Below is an overview of our early findings.
- Interviews have uncovered that Bar Rescue's budget is roughly $100,000 per episode.
- In addition, most of the installations the show makes are being leased and are covered by them for the first few months. Then, the client will take over the lease payments.
- As of 2013, CBS charges about $56,000 for a 30-second ad during Undercover Boss.
- The show Hotel Impossible gives clients a $10,000 budget to work with during the show.
- It is rumored that each of the jokers receive $50,000 per episode.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.