TV Show Research: Dickinson
To find information on the demographics and psychographics of the audience of the Apple TV+ show Dickinson.
Dickinson Target Audience Analysis
- According to Rotten Tomatoes, Dickinson is a drama series that premiered on Apple TV+ on November 1, 2019.
- The Apple TV+ website categories Dickinson as a comedy that is rated 14+.
- According to Anna Baryshnikov who plays Dickinson's sister Lavinia, "the target audience of Dickinson are teens and young adults because the show is about a young queer poet wondering if there's space for her in the world."
- Because the show targets America's youth, it can be concluded that the age group of the shows target audience is people aged between 14 to 25 years i.e. people that are under 25 and but over 14 years.
- According to a critic of the show, the show targets fans of TV shows like Big Little Lies, Pride, and Prejudice.
- The series is described as "feisty, youthful, queer, eccentric — a damn good time overall" by the critic.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.