The organizational structure and headcount of Boy Scouts based on their LinkedIn.
- On LinkedIn, there are 7,796 employees at Boy Scouts of America.
- Other than their administrative professionals and leaders, Boy Scouts of America is mainly managed by volunteers. Currently, the organization has up to 1 million volunteers.
- The organization has 262 local councils worldwide. These councils are led by over 1,000 district executives in total.
- As per LinkedIn, Boy Scouts of America has roughly 140 administrative professionals - most of whom are administrative assistants.
- Boy Scouts of America has a top-down organizational structure. The organization has an executive for different departments/sectors.
- There are nine professionals in its national leadership. There is a Chief Scout Executive; a National Chair Volunteer; a National Commissioner Volunteer; an Assistant Chief Scout Executive for Development, one for Field Service, Support Service & one for Outdoor Adventures, a Chief Financial Officer, and a Chief Strategy Officer.
- The organization has almost 150 marketing professionals and over 70 finance professionals.
- Its accounting functions are handled by 66 professionals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.