Leisure Activities for Visitors to Stuart, FL
- One of the categories of visitors attracted by Stuart is boaters, sailers, anglers, and fishing enthusiasts.
- The city offers a variety of inshore fishing and easy access to offshore fishing.
- Stuart offers opportunities for ocean, river, bay, and freshwater fishing.
- Numerous sports fishing charter operators have activities in Stuart to cater to the needs of their visitors.
- In addition to fishing and boating, Stuart is also attractive to nature enthusiasts with the possibility to admire the aquatic life and get close to dolphins, manatees, sea turtles and a variety of birds.
- The city caters also to families, with safes beaches, and snorkeling activities along Bathtub Reef Park.
- Aside from sea-related activities, Stuart also hosts an airshow that is very popular with aviation enthusiasts.
- The airshow is attended by 5,000 to 20,000 visitors.
- Stuart local government policy aims to continue to promote tourism through the support of historic and cultural
arts, as well as natural resources such as nature.
Summary of Findings
After initial research, it was possible to find 2-3 main categories of visitors to Stuart, Florida, focusing mainly on what they like to do for leisure. In this case, the category is related to fishing, boating, and nature watching. With additional time, it would be possible to look for additional psychographic and demographic information related to these 3 categories, such as type of work, family makeup, and income level. We would also be able to evaluate the number of annual visitors.