To peform a company analysis for TyraTech, Inc. Information to be searched for will include data on share price, market cap, and trade volume overtime starting at IPO and articles/media mentions of information about capital in and returns for investors.
- TyraTech is a company that is "dedicated to making a lasting, positive impact on the world's ecosystem for the health and well-being of people and animals."
- The company's IPO was in
June 8, 2007 when the company went public in the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the ticker TYR.
- Currently, TyraTech has had a 50-day share price range of £2.95 in the LSE.
- The This is Money website has historical financial information for TyraTech including share price information that goes back to the start of the IPO.
- According to the above website, TyraTech's annual share price has been as follows: 2007 - £497.5, 2008 - £42.5, 2009 - £9.5, 2010 - £31.5, 2011 - £26.5, 2012 - £4.785, 2013 - £5, 2014 - £4.125, 2015 - £2.25, 2016 - £1.875, 2017 - £2.625, 2018 - £2.95, 2019 - £2.95, and 2020 - £2.95.
- In 2020, TyraTech's market cap is £15.660 million.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.