U.S. Alcohol Leaders' Revenues and Market Share
Obtain the U.S. market shares of Kirin Holdings, Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits, Corby Distillers, and Bacardi.
Market Share of the Major Players in the U.S. Alcohol Market
Based on the previous research, the U.S. alcohol market size was estimated to be worth $266.44 billion in 2019. Using this derived U.S. market size of alcoholic beverages and the available company revenues, the following are the calculated market share of the following brands:
U.S./North America revenues: JPY200.8 billion converted to $1.87 billion
Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits
U.S./North America revenues: $10 million
U.S./North America revenues: $106.96 million (CAD$149 million)
- U.S./North America revenues: $379.76 million
- U.S. market share: ($379.76 million/$266.4 billion) x 100 = 0.14%
Summary of Findings
- Our initial hour of research provided the revenue and the derived market shares of Kirin Holdings, Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits, Corby Distillers, and Bacardi.
- For private companies, we have obtained the revenue data from third-party business directories as they usually do not publicly share their revenues.
- For those companies that did not have publicly-available geographic breakdowns of their revenues, we used either the total revenue or the closest available breakdown to represent the U.S. market.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.