Market Share of the Major Players in the U.S. Alcohol Market
Based on the previous research, the U.S. alcohol market size was estimated to be worth $266.44 billion in 2019. Using this derived U.S. market size of alcoholic beverages and the available company revenues, the following are the calculated market share of the following brands:
U.S./North America revenues: JPY200.8 billion converted to $1.87 billion
Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits
U.S./North America revenues: $10 million
U.S./North America revenues: $106.96 million (CAD$149 million)
- U.S./North America revenues: $379.76 million
- U.S. market share: ($379.76 million/$266.4 billion) x 100 = 0.14%
Summary of Findings
- Our initial hour of research provided the revenue and the derived market shares of Kirin Holdings, Kittling Ridge Estate Wines and Spirits, Corby Distillers, and Bacardi.
- For private companies, we have obtained the revenue data from third-party business directories as they usually do not publicly share their revenues.
- For those companies that did not have publicly-available geographic breakdowns of their revenues, we used either the total revenue or the closest available breakdown to represent the U.S. market.