US D&I Consulting Firms
To inform the expansion of operations in the US by identifying the top players in the US diversity & inclusion consulting market, particularly those operating in California and New York.
Top D&I Consulting Firms
- Although comprehensive analyses of the diversity and inclusion (D&I) consulting industry in the US are limited, MarketandResearch recently reported on the top 17 players in this niche of the consulting market.
- Notably, these same D&I consultancies are highlighted as the "best diversity & inclusion consulting providers" by G2.
- Among these industry leaders, the following D&I consultancies are headquartered in the US:
- Mind Gym is headquartered in New York, and has offices across the US as well as worldwide.
- Similarly, Russell Reynolds Associates is headquartered in New York, and has offices across the world including in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
- Additionally, jenniferBrown Consulting is headquartered in New York.
- Paradigm Strategy is headquartered in California, but also has offices across the US including in New York.
- Hire Talent is headquartered in Connecticut, but has offices throughout the US including in New York.
- Similarly, L.E.K. Consulting is headquartered in Massachusetts, but has offices worldwide including in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Meanwhile, nemnet Minority Recruitment & Consulting Group is headquartered in Connecticut, Franklin Covey Co is headquartered in Utah, BrookeWealth Global is headquartered in Miami, Diverse Recruiting Experts is headquartered in Texas, Jump Recruits is headquartered in Georgia, The Kaleidoscope Group is headquartered in Illinois and Pope Consulting is headquartered in Ohio.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.