U.S Manufactures of Immunity Tea
To provide 5 U.S. manufactures or manufacturers that export to the U.S. for immunity tea. For each we will provide the name of the manufacturer, website and email address, and a brief description of their product offering.
- A website link to Yogi Tea is provided herein.
- Yogi Teas was founded in 1972 "with a herbal tea blend of Ginger, Cinnamon, Clove, Black Pepper, and Cardamom, treasured for its wellness-supporting properties, this aromatic and warming tea was inspired by the ancient holistic philosophy of Ayurveda."
- Its headquarters is located in Eugene, Oregon.
- The company's immunity tea product is known as Echinacea Immune Support Tea.
- Yogi Echinacea Immune Support tea "blends Echinacea, widely used by herbalists to support immune function, with Black Elder Berry Extract and Mullein, herbs traditionally used to support respiratory function. With flavorful herbs, Peppermint, Lemongrass, and Licorice, Yogi Echinacea Immune Support tea is a delicious way to support the immune system year-round."
- The company has dedicated email addresses for media relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) and business sales (email@example.com). A link to the company's contact form is provided herein.
- Also, Yogi Tea is present on various social media channels such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Its contact phone number is 1-800-964-4832.
- A website link to Maya Tea is provided herein.
- Its headquarters is located in Tucson, Arizona.
- The company's immunity tea product is known as Immunity Elixir.
- The Vana Spa Immunity Elixir "begins with a light earthen and smokey flavor, then moves on to a hint of bitterness and grassy straw notes, and finally ends in a long spicy and sweet lingering finish. The incredible tisane is always best served hot."
- The company's email addresses is firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to the company's contact form is provided herein.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We propose further research to identify 2-3 additional U.S. manufactures or manufacturers that export to the U.S. for immunity tea. For each we will provide the name of the manufacturer, website and email address, and a brief description of their product offering. If it is a manufacturer who is located outside the U.S. we will ensure that the manufacturer has all the requisite food safety protocols needed in order to export to the U.S.
We also recommend additional research to provide a list of top 5 ingredients used in making Immunity Tea. For each ingredient, we will provide details about its name, where it is gotten from (Natural, human-made, or both), Area/region where it grows well/is in abundance, and its impact in immunity tea.