Home Decor: Moving
To understand the portion of home decor sales that are made before /during/after the move. To prove or disprove the statement that most home decor sales occur during the moving process.
- During a move, most people realize they have so much clutter.
- Most of what they moved with took more effort and cost more money than it should have.
- When moving, people are majorly concerned about the furniture fitting in the new space.
- Additionally, most people want to decor once they arrive at the new place and have put in the main furniture in. However, most people may delay that activity.
- Experts advise that one should decorate the home right away.
- Major projects such as painting, flooring, updating the lighting, and roofing should be done before moving.
Summary of our Findings
- If experts are advising people to decor their homes right away, it would be right to assume that people do not decorate their homes before or during a move.
- They do the major activities such as painting before and install the smaller items once they have familiarized themselves with the space.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.